BrianAndersonBrianAnderson

Main Games Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Sovereign's Grave Sovereign's Grave

It is an interesting puzzle game, but it pretty much is just the "strength" mechanic from the pokemon games but with visuals that could use more life. I am not captivated enough to continue playing

CrocaDino responds:

I greatly appreciate your honest feedback.

TnD: Prison Planet TnD: Prison Planet

This game sure is unforgiving. die and go back to the beginning. i like the controls, but overall the game doesn't offer anything that would make me want to play it in the future. Also, some game design choices are questionable. For example, why would a sign that says "moving platform" be necessary when you can clearly see that the platform is moving? I think that creates unnecessary clutter.

Zombie Hell Zombie Hell

I'm not really a fan. The shooting and gameplay are smooth, but i don't understand the reasoning behind the game ending when you exit the circle. why can't the screen edges just be boundaries? money upgrades don't appeal to me in this format, they aren't presented very well, just plain text. the game over screen has a bug where the left over zombies and the HUD are still shown until a new game is started.